On the Move @ Lers Ros, San Francisco

There is a reason why Lers Ros is highly rated as one of the best Thai restaurants in the city. The food, especially the sea bass in sweet and sour soup with fresh lemongrass, ginger, basil and garlic, is fresh, and the chef successfully creates a balance among myraids of sensation - spicy, sweet, sour, etc. My companion and I started off on a good note with the shrimp salad with tons of lemongrass. The spiciness of the salad screams that this is not your Americanized Thai restaurant- it is THAT spicy (almost made me cry) which only a well prepared Thai iced tea can tone down!
 
I was left speechless with the food, literally. The only downside of this place is the location in Tenderloin! Apart from enjoying my food, I was so paranoid the whole night and had to situate myself where I get a window view of my precious car. Can't believe how many panhandlers I saw passing by or simply hanging out outside the restaurant.

Because of my paranoia, I skipped dessert. The best strategy is to order delivery next time around!

Shrimp salad
Sea bass in sweet and sour soup
Red curry veggie



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments