Turkish Delights 3: Tea, Sugar and Dream

During my travels in Cappadocia, a young lad taught me how to say Thank You in Turkish, TeÅŸekkür Ederim. Of course, I couldn't comprehend it very well so he said the four words that made it all possible for me to remember up to now. Tea. Sugar. And. Dream. Pronounce those words really fast into te-sugar-e-drem. Pretty cool, huh? 

The Turkish really have a knack of taking the time to chill and people watch by drinking tea even though the weather is hot. For 1 Turkish Lira (approx. 50 cent Euros), you can have a warm cup of tea, which most likely needs a drop of a sugar cube or two. 

Turkish tea

sugar
While sipping your tea, why not continue on dreaming big things for the future. Actually, riding the hot air balloon in the famous region of Cappadocia was one of my dreams that turned into a reality. I do dream big most of the time (and at times, impossible dreams).
Dreaming in Cappadocia

Arif Cave Hotel
The young lad who taught me to say Thank You runs a cave hotel (yes, in a real cave!) in Cappadocia. So this is how it feels like to be living in a bat cave. I also dreamt of being Batwoman for a few days.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments