On the move @ Zubuchon, Cebu

Anthony Burdain declared it as the best lechon (roasted pig) in the world and thus started my quest for letting my out of town guests try it.

When Anthony tried Zubuchon's lechon, it was actually in their commissary (where you can order to go for events). The Zubuchon restaurants later popped up all around the Cebu Metro after Anthony's show was aired worldwide. So don't expect the lechon in the restaurant, which is already chopped up (half kilo had no ribs in it) to be as good as what Burdain ate. Anyhow, my guests loved the Zubuchon lechon at the One Mange branch, while I feasted on their bangus.

One thing that perplexed me though was that they ran out of a lot of things from calamansi for my juice to even bottled water even though the grocery was close by. Geez, they need to hire another purchaser and take a closer look at their inventory.


salted egg, lapulapu and tomatoes appetizer


You Might Also Like

0 comments